Well, we've finally recovered from AU2016. What a week it was. It was part epic training session, part Willy Wonka's design factory, part rave, and all the Future of Making Things. Here are our top 5 takeaways from AU 2016:
1. Re-designing headphones can be done in 15 minutes.
2. It's possible to combine ReMake, ReCap 360, Stingray, Dynamo, UAVs, VR, AR, and more for a coherent and groundbreaking solution that blows your client's mind.
3. ReMake and Fusion 360 are like peanut butter and jelly: awesome on their own, even better together.
4. The BLK360 is kind of a big deal.
5. VR and Web GL can be your secret sales weapons.