Dear ReMake community!
We would like to inform you that ReMake is moving to Autodesk® ReCap™ Photo, our new photo-to-3D service with the capacity to process up to 1,000 photos. ReCap Photo is available immediately through a subscription to ReCap Pro.
Features and benefits of ReCap Photo include:
- A new photogrammetry engine that can process up to 1,000 photos, a 4x improvement from the previous maximum of 250 photos (note: using the cloud service consumes Autodesk Cloud Credits)
- The ability to set GPCs (Ground Control Points, survey points) in any coordinate system.
- New functionality to support vertical and nadir photos (photos taken by drones and UAVs at 90 degrees above the site)
- View your 3D photo-textured mesh
- View the geolocated orthographic view, zoom in and out, and add measurements, tags, and annotations.
- Share the project, including its additional metadata (measurements, tags, annotations), with anyone.
- Merge laser scan point clouds with UAV-based point clouds.
To learn more about the benefits of ReCap Photo as well as to get access to a special promotional offer see this article.
For more info on ReMake and this change see this FAQ article.